Pages

Klenspop Circle sponsered lens Review: Bunny Color Brown

31 Aralık 2015 Perşembe

Hey guys!
Airemu here! 


Happy new year first of all!
I hope 2016 will be a beter year. 2015 was kind a tiring actually. 
I wish the best for us!


  Okay then! Today I will be reviewing  Bunny Color BROWN which I talked about my previous review.  It's brown but again these lenses broke my prejiduce about brown lenses. I always thought that they will look bad in my eyes but! These lenses is so awsome. I really really love them. I'm happy to have received new lenses from Klenspop again! .I really love Klenspop products again they're s natural and comfortable! *sincerely*




 It took about 12-13 days for me to receive them, which is really fast.



So! Dont forget,check Klenspop! ^^ 




Here is some information,

Diameter: 14.0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 6 months
Water Content: 38%
Place of Origin: South Korea



*sale is happening right now go and check it*






Design/Style: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5

These are the most natural lenses I have ever had. It's not so much bright. But it's not look black or dark brown. Ah they're relly look great. I really loved it. Also you can use it for both daily rutine and cosplay. It has lighter colors and darker colors so these are make it really natural.



Comfort:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥5/5
It's more comfortable than I expect. I mean I thought that it will be comfortable and won't itch my eyes but its more than this it is really comfortable. It is also son thin tht you can't feel them.

                    





I did a shoot without fake lashes I want them to be so natural no reason why ehe. I feel kind a weird. 



  Enlargement: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5

Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  5/5
I really loved these lenses by the way they are. The color really tempted me. I love it. I want to wear it on my daily routine. They're so lovely. I feel so kawaii with them ahah. 
Diameter is normal by the way. But it still looks kind a bigger than my eyes .   







Yep!


And also don't forget about:
Fast shipping, great customer service,  wonderful lenses! 


And thats all for today!



And also I hope I will be able to share some test shots about new year! I believe that 2016 will be better year, eah I mean Im hoping so!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS