Pages

Klenspop Circle lens Review: Bunny 3 Color Grey

31 Ekim 2015 Cumartesi

Hello Everyone! 
This will be our first post so, we're so exited! Here is Airemu who is making this review for you! It's Klenspops first time collaboration with me! I'm really happy! '^^'




Well,  today I will be reviewing Bunny 3 color gray from Klenspop! 

 I'm really, really excited to have received new lenses from Klenspop!
Definetly check Klenspop out!
 It took about 12-13 days for me to receive them, which is super fast! 






Here is some information,
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 6 months
Water Content: 38%
Place of Origin: South Korea
Price: $18.0








Design/Style: ★★★★★ 5/5

I really love the harmony of colors, gray is more dominant but green and brown is make contacts more effective. It makes my eye look brighter. It's a very natural colored lens.

Comfort:  ★★★★★ 5/5

It's really comfortable. My eyes are generally dry but this lenses are didn't hurt my eyes at all. It' also so thin that  you can't feel them on the eye.


Enlargement: ★★★★★ 5/5

Overall: ★★★★★ 5/5

I really loved these lenses! The color of it. And it really looks natural. 
And also don't forget about:
Fast shipping, great customer service,  wonderful lenses!

Have a nice day!
Thank you for reading! ^^



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS