Pages

Klenspop Circle sponsered lens Review: Ellen Panda Blue (4color)

19 Kasım 2015 Perşembe

Hello everyone!
Airemu here!


I hope you're doing awsome.

 Today I will be reviewing Ellen Panda Blue which I talked before.      
*I'm happy to have received new lenses from Klenspop again!*          

Like i said I have received two lenses, today I'll review other one ^^ 
It took about 12-13 days for me to receive them, which is really fast.                                
Dont forget, check Klenspop out!  




Here is some information,

Diameter:14.8mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 6 months
Water Content: 38%
Place of Origin: South Korea

Price: $22.0














   











 Design/Style: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5            
                                                                                          
 It's blue and it has brown outline. It not obviously looks blue in my eyes because  my eyes are very dark but still I liked them. It's a very natural colored lens. They are great lenses for daily life using. It's not so shiny and not so dark at the same time.                                                                                                                                                                 


Comfort:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥5/5

It's really comfortable. When they came I was not sure how would my eyes react but I wore them in outside like 6 hours and  lenses didn't hurt my eyes at all. It' also so thin that  you can't feel them on the eye.   





Enlargement:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5

Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  5/5

                                                    
I really loved lenses. I'm using them on my daily routine. And maybe I will use them some of my cosplays. They're lovely.      

By the way, like I said really love the diameter. It's bigger than I expect.




And also don't forget about:
Fast shipping, great customer service,  wonderful lenses!


Thank you for reading!
Have nice day! ^^ 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS